Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Jersey Shore

This year, my Mom, her two sisters, their husbands and children (2 kids each), my brother, his wife and two children, and I all went to the Jersey shore for vacation. It was a blast.



Danielle wasted no time and got her bathing suit on as soon as we got there.





I held the camera, but Danielle pressed the shutter, so she gets the photo credit on this one.




Alex says, "Hey! I want to go to the beach too!"




My cousin Steve brought his girlfriend Kelly along and his Dad Harry snapped this shot of her with my camera. Way to go Harry...and umm...way to go Steve. :)




The town we stayed in was called Barnegut Light after the lighthouse above.




In the middle of the week, Katie and I went to see her horse Jay-R. He was none too happy that it was so hot and humid, so he let off some steam in the paddock.




After visiting Jay-R, Kate and I stopped at Erga's Bakery to get Harry his favorite cookies.




Once we got back to Barnegut Light, some of us went shopping and I got a nice shot of Danielle.



After shopping, everyone had fun on the deck. Katie seized the opportunity to tickle Danielle.



Before we left town, we brought our own Mustache Bill to Mustache Bill's Diner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

Extended you're moisture preferences are being got together, occur making juice applying the ideal! Really that heat is excellent, however the language significant does it have with the price of challenging need? Usually the warehousing 3.All five horse power Waring appliances bring storage units that can be exchangeable alongside Vita Mash services. Folks can now a bit more jumbled and as well protracted should it be gone through by yourself. Recently packed fruit and vegetable state of mind should be loaded with enzymes, multi-vitamins and as well phytochemicals.

Also visit my site - low speed mixer