Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Deb's birthday

My brother's wife Deb was born on St.Patrick's Day, so they came to visit and brought along their two kids. Here are some photos from the visit...


If you shove a blanket in Alex's mouth, he's much quieter.




If you remove the blanket, he'll just put the coffee table in its place.




Grandma was happy to see the kids, and we were happy to see Grandma.



Alex's sister Danielle, plotting her next adventure.



Danielle's always ready for her closeup.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Supercute! Which one was born on your birthday again?

philjryan said...

Alex is the one with whom I share my birthday. He'll be one next month.

Anonymous said...

Great Pics. Thanks for sharing my birthday with me. I just love the picture you made for me, i already took it to be framed! Looking forward to our time at the beach. Danielle doesn't stop talking about her uncle Phil! We love you.